I’m a 1st-year Ph.D. student in computer science at Harvard University, advised by Prof. Hanspeter Pfister in Visual Computing Group (VCG). I obtained my master’s degree at Tsinghua University in 2022, advised by Prof. Yang Li. Prior to that, I spent wonderful 4 years at Sichuan University in Chengdu and obtained my bachelor’s degree in 2019. I’ve also been very fortunate to work with Prof. Nir Shavit at MIT CSAIL, Prof. Faisal Mahmood at Harvard Medical School, and Prof. Ercan Engin Kuruoglu at CNR-ISTI. My research interests are but not limited to:
- Biomedical Image Analysis,
- AI for Healthcare,
- and Computational Neuroscience.
Collaborations and casual chats are welcomed!
- [Feb. 2023] I’ll serve as a reviewer for ICCV 2023!
- [Jan. 2023] One paper accepted by ISBI 2023!
- [Nov. 2022] Two challenge proposals accepted by ISBI 2023!
- [Nov. 2022] I’ll serve as a reviewer for CVPR 2023!
- [Oct. 2022] One paper accepted by BIBM 2022!
Honors & Awards
- 2022, Fellowship of Laverack Family Innovation Fund in the Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University.
- 2021, Comprehensive Excellence Scholarship, Tsinghua University.
- 2018, Excellent Graduate, Sichuan University.
- 2018, 2nd Prize, National English Competition for College Students, China.
- 2017, “Wang Wen Guo” Scholarship, Wu Yuzhang Honors College, Sichuan University.
- Reviewer: ICCV, CVPR, ICASSP, ICIP, EUSIPCO.
- Volunteer: ICML, NeurIPS.
- Membership: EURASIP, IEEE, IEEE SPS, IEEE YP, ACM.
Research Intern (Incoming), Simons Foundation, New York, USA.
Jun. 2023 - Aug. 2023
Topic: Out-of-Domain Synapse Detection for Microwasp Brain Connectomes
Mentor: Dr. Jingpeng Wu and Prof. Dmitri B. Chklovskii.
Research Intern, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Shenzhen, China.
Jan. 2021 - Apr. 2021
Topic: Deep Learning for Pulmonary Function Diagnosis
Mentor: Changzheng Zhang.
Collaborators: Dr. Yimin Wang, Prof. Jinping Zheng, and Prof. Nanshan Zhong.
Spring 2022, Teaching Assistant, Tsinghua University.
Course: Seminar in Data Science and Information Technology
Instructor: Prof. Yang Li, Tsinghua University.
Summer 2021, Teaching Assistant, Tsinghua University.
Course: Geometry and Learning for 3D Vision
Instructor: Prof. Yi Ma, University of California, Berkeley.
Fall 2020, Teaching Assistant, Tsinghua University.
Course: Discrete-Event Simulation
Instructor: Prof. Wai Kin (Victor) Chan, Tsinghua University.